- 2-3 x Whole omega-3 eggs
- Salt & pepper
- Tsp coconut oil
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Pumpkin seeds
- Handful of broccoli florets (small)
- Handful of Peas
- Courgette (small diced)
- 1/2 green onion (diced)
- Garlic clove (minced)
- A few chunks of feta cheese (crumbled)
- Whisk egg, salt and pepper together in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan (use one with a heat resistant handle) on medium heat.
- Lightly coat with coconut oil.
- Add spinach and sauté for 10-30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Add the pumpkin seeds, broccoli, peas, courgettes, onion and garlic.
- Sauté for 1 minute
- Add the whisked eggs and cook gently for 2-3 mins
- Crumble the cheese over the eggs and pop the pan under a grill or in the oven for 2-3 mins until the cheese turns golden brown
Smoked Salmon, poached egg & asparagus
- Handfull of asparagus
- 1-2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp butter
- Smoked salmon
- ground black pepper
- Boil a pan of water. Place the asparagus in the water until they turn bright green and become slightly tender. Drain and set aside.
- Poach your eggs for 3-4 minutes
- Place a slice or two of smoked salmon along with the asparagus on a plate and top with poached eggs.
- Add rocket and sprinkle with pepper
Smoked mackerel, avocado & rocket
- Smoked mackerel fillet
- 1/2 Avocado
- Fresh rocket leaves
- Fresh lemon juice
- Place a bed of rocket on your plate
- Slice up half of your avocado
- Add this along with your mackerel
- Add pepper and a dash of fresh lemon juice to taste
- 1-2 gluten free sausages
- 1-2 slices of organic bacon
- 1 large tomato
- 1 whole egg
- 1 handful mushrooms
- 4 new potatoes
- Pour one cup of water into a saucepan and bring to the boil
- Place the potatoes into the pan, turn down the heat and cover. Leave to boil for 10 minutes
- Wash the mushrooms, dry thoroughly and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil. Place the mushrooms into a small bowl
- Slice the tomato in half and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Place the sausages under a grill and cook on a moderate heat for 4-5 minutes until golden brown then turn the sausages and cook for a further 4-5 minutes
- When you first turn the sausages, place the bacon under the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes each side
- At the same time place the tomato halves and the bowl of mushrooms under the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes, turn the mushrooms a few times so they cook evenly
- Just before the sausages, bacon, mushrooms and tomato are cooked, remove the potatoes from the saucepan, drain and, using a fork, lightly crush the potatoes. Add a small knob of butter or a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle with a little salt and pepper